BUY LOCAL MONTANA BEEF
Montana Made Meats is locally owned and operated in Fairmont, Montana on the Peterson Ranch (established 1914). We are 5th generation ranchers (6th generation learning the ropes) who sell farm to table Black Angus beef. We offer full, halves, and quarter beef. Reserve yours today.
Our beef is all natural and pasture-raised, grass-fed year-round. Five months out of the year the cattle are fed alfalfa, oat, and barley hay that is grown on the Peterson Ranch. Our customers have the option to have their beef grass-finished or grain-finished. The cattle are antibiotic, preservative, and hormone free. They are all handled humanely and with care. This results in the highest quality, best-tasting beef possible.
Why Montana Made Meats?
Food you can trust
* You can buy direct from the rancher
* We ranch as a family and cattle health is our top priority
* Ranching practices strengthen our farm soil and allows our cattle to graze in wide open Big Sky Country
* You'll get to know where your food comes from and feel secure about the food you put on your table.
How much beef do you get?
Half A Beef
the live animal weighed around 1200lbs, hanging weight was 356lbs. below is everything that customer recieved in his order (keep in mind that every order is custom)
- Burger - 60lbs
- Roast - 13 roasts
- Brisket - 2 packs
- Cube Steak - 12 packs
- Rib Steak - 6 packs of 2 in each
- Top Sirloin Steak - 4 packs of 2 in each
- Top round steak - 6 packs
- Soup Bones - 4 packs of 2 bones
- T-Bone Steak - 4 packs of 2 in each
- Tenderloins - 3 packs
- Flank Steak - 1 pack
- Inner Skirt Steak - 2 packs
- Outer Skirt steak - 2 packs
- Short Ribs - 3 packs of 2 in each
- Porterhouse steaks - 3 packs of 2 in each
Araka Zemljack Williams
We ordered half a beef and i'm here to tell you...this meat is the real deal. I grew up on a ranch and therefore know what good beef is like. This meat is top of the line meat. The processing is clean and well wrapped. We will be ordering again. Thank you guys so much!!
Has some ground beef and a T-bone steak from MMM. Juicy, flavorful, and fresh! Hailey truly cares to produce an excellent product and happy customers.
I did not buy a beef, but Hailey gave me some hamburger to try. Hands down the best hamburger I've ever had! My dad already bought 1/2 a beef, but will be buying from Hailey next year. Hailey is very passionate about her meat business, the process, and agriculture as a whole. She is not just out to make a profit, but genuinely wants to provide the best raised beef to those who purchase. Highly recommend!!! 5 stars!