Why Montana Made Meats
WE ARE GOING TO START SHIPPING OUT OF STATE STARTING MARCH 2023.
Gone are the days when shoppers simply grabbed a carton of eggs, a container of milk or a package of meat. Today, people are interested in – and concerned about – what they eat, and what they feed their families. And the public’s level of concern about what they introduce into their bodies is growing rapidly. Whether you’re feeding a family, a restaurant full of trusting patrons or stocking a grocery store – you need to serve the very best foods. The best for taste, and the best for health.
Montana Made Meats raises Montana Beef and we take pride in raising our animals and ensure the best quality beef with no hormones or added preservatives.
Our Montana Beef is raised hormone-free, and is free-ranged grazing on our lush Montana pastures. We only supplement the herd’s diet with healthy, natural feeds that promote healthy cattle and lean, rich Montana Beef: fresh, protein-rich alfalfa that we grow ourselves. Our herds drink from streams, rivers and freshwater ponds. Our Montana Beef is raised gently, to keep the meat tasting fresh, delicious and tender, and to prevent undesirable flavors and textures
Our Grass-Finished Beef is:
- 100% grass-fed & finished in Montana
- Is grown without added hormones or antibiotics
- Dry-aged 10-14 days for optimal flavor & tenderness
Our Grain-Finished Beef is:
- Is more nutrient dense and flavorful - Cattle that finish more slowly on more diverse landscapes transfer that biochemical richness to their meat
- Has a healthier fat profile - grass-fed beef is higher in Omega 3 fatty acids and Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)